Orders and Returns
- ALL ORDERS ARE PENDING ITEM AVAILABILITY (due to current supply issues: if items are not available, you will be notified, or if available we will complete your order with a comparable quality product of equal or greater value)
- Orders will be completed in bulk within 3-4 weeks of being placed.
- Orders will be individually packaged, labeled (with name provided at checkout), and delivered to Northwood Academy: Upper & Lower School or Pre-School for distribution to students.
- Shipping to your home is an option for an additional shipping cost.
Please note: On rare occasion we may experience delays in our production process due to, but not limited to, increases in demand, holidays, third party vendor logistics, work stoppage, power failures, inclement weather, and other variables that could adversely affect this timeline. If you choose to select an expedited shipping method it will only expedite your package's transit time once your order ships from our facility, not the time it takes for the items to become available and customized as you ordered.
Please note: North Face items are excluded from any site discount.
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
- Items are produced per order, and may not be returned or refunded. There are no returns or exchanges on customized items, unless the items are defective. No exceptions.
DEFECTIVE RETURN POLICY
- Every item that we sell meets our highest standards for quality. It is our experience that through proper care and use almost all defects will be evident upon initial inspection.
- If an item is defective, please email email@example.com within 3 business days with your order number, and we will gladly assess and rectify the situation as needed.